n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Friday, October 21, 2005

feedback


mezmorizing youi'm trying to figure out how to get images looking how i want them in different browsers... mac, pc, safari, netscape, explorer, mozilla, etc. so, if you see something whompus, let me know, so i can keep working on it...

which brings me to another intriguing issue. in the two weeks I've had the sitemeter for curiousity, I've had over four-hundred hits. i'm sure most are passersby from blogger, but i still wonder why so few comments... it's rather odd.




p.s. this picture is of me mezmorizing you into commenting by working the eyes (ja dieses Mittel Sie mein liebes Mädchen, das ich nicht gehört habe, seit sie alt sich drehte).
Comments:
sometimes I have to laugh at my eyes... they have a way of their own. And looking back over old photos, they had that way even before I hit two... it's hilarious to know I worked it, worked it, worked it, before I could even talk!

of course, there's your eyes, so you know what I'm talking about, wiley-one.

does this count as online flirtation?
 
hey gemini, what's your sign?
 
Post a Comment

Home