n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Thursday, April 19, 2007

favorite quotes of the day

some things in life, actually quite a few things, make me very happy:

why Art History teachers should maybe reconsider teaching scientific history:

"What Galileo postulated, what got him in trouble, was that there were other universes in our solar system."

oh, don't I wish.

since I haven't written anything for awhile, and then finally wrote a couple pieces, the outrapo compliment on jw's part and this endnote, by my style/voice instructor who I also admire, rocked on:

"I love this work. Holy Moly! I'm not writing down half what I want to..."

yep yep, I'm Kafka's hunger artist. And continuing: I'm really looking foward to writing and writing and writing this summer so I can really make something by the time I'm out of here. and hotdamn, it's lovely unexpected and kindness when the energy people send thisaway helps me see further down that fastrushing possible.
Comments:
Oh, how I love to see you gushing with gracious thankfullness! I swear you sound happy!

Thoughts are things and they have all the power to bring to fruition all that we need and desire from the universe, if we only ask for them, believe they will happen and wait to recieve them.

SO, I'm very excited for you that you are and will continue to write eloquent pieces that many people will want to read. And when they do, they will love what you have written and they will want more, which will give you, in return, the desire and strength you need to write even more, fufilling your dream and satiating, yet continuously stimulating,the desires your readers! Viva life with all it's possibilities!

Write on sista! ;')
-luv La
 
Post a Comment

Home