n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

a note on pictures


Birds on a Line in Montanitahey there folkses... i've been working on how to post pictures to the blog, and I've started to get there. If you're interested... you can run through old posts. I put in some pictures when I'm talking about something. I know the formatting is crap, but I'm working on that in html. Also, how are these puppies downloading? They aren't huge files, but I can start making them smaller if that would be preferable.
Comments:
You just run down through the old posts (archives)... and if you see pictures, that means everything is working. I'm warming up to yellow myself...
 
I astill like the green best. Maybe it is easier on my old eyes!
 
anonymous is granny she punched the wrong button!
 
I shot for mellow yellow... well, I'm going to have to decide for sure soon, so I can start spiffying up the joint and making it look less like a DIY-site... which means learning a few more things. And once I start spiffying, that's it. No more color tweaking... so Granny, green is mellower than grey-yellow? It doesn't matter... I decided I didn't want the green... I don't know why, since it's my favorite color, but that's what it was. So...
 
Post a Comment

Home