n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

voting

got the comment that my new blog-colors are maybe not the best choices... hard to read. anybody else have that problem too... maybe on a different browser? color suggestions...? (no pink allowed)

by the way, i´m not writing anything long today, because i got a writing assignment. it´s a tough one, so i´m going to have to work on it.

love and love and love to wonders, such people i know!
Comments:
Hey Hon!

Glad to hear you are getting out and meeting people! Sounds like you had a full night--and one that promises more. It's always easier to get out the second time.

I thought about you today as I arrived at the school bright and early and made a pot of coffee. Lori M. agrees that we need to start a coffee brigade to Ecuador. Apparently the Nescafe is very popular in Trinidad too so she understands completely. Do you need a coffee pot? They have those little two cup pots that will be easy to ship. Oh but maybe the outlets are different. Let us know and tell us your favorite brew.

We gotch covered!
Rhonda
 
Well...once I began questioning the electrical outlets I had to find the answer. Now I know you are on 110--all I need is the bean.
 
You guys kick ass. I think that I'm more pleased with the offer of a coffee brigade than I truly am in *need* of a coffee brigade. Now, while I fully acknowledge that I whined up a good storm on that entry, I haven't been too whiney here. But one day my boss asked me why I was looking a little piqued, and I told her that I got up so early (6ahhhh!) that I had to shove lots and lots of Nestles into my system, and my tummy was suffering the consequences. I swear to god that was the only person I've whined to down here! But the next day, there was a bag on the counter with her used coffee machine, and on the note was a grocery store where I could buy a specific brand that she recommended. I now consider myself a spoiled bunny with absolutely nothing to complain about, and to boot, I have wonderful friends who are so generous as to export coffee to a coffee-exporting country. I love you, I love you. And I've decided to experiment with yellow just for the hell of it. Ciao...
 
Post a Comment

Home