n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Saturday, October 22, 2005

that time again


leaves-from-my-windowWoke up this morning swathed in orange. Drank coffee from at the kitchen window and looked at all the leaves swirling slowly on the sidewalk. People passing by: a man on his cellphone with two children trailing behind. A woman sitting in a large car with the hood propped up. She sat there watching me back for awhile. Two girls with backpacks. The sky making up its mind to rain. Trickles.

I went out sofa shopping again with no luck... it's frustrating. I guess everyone at my party will have to sit on the floor.

Listening to two musics, thinking of subways. Reflection of reflection of reflection. With the right perspective, you can look at one person in three ways. Thought of traveling with tw and c, the hiccups which finally ceased. Laughter at the triumph of getting rid of hiccups... nothing quite compares.

leaves-from-my-window2I've been feeling soft today. Soft and quiet. Joshua Tree and Damian Rice.

Lonelily
"I gave me away
I could have knocked off the evening
But a lonelily landed my wants in her hands
In a way I felt you were leaving me
I was sure I wouldn't find you at home
And you let me down
Could have knocked off the evening
But you lonelily let him push under your bone
You let me down
It's no use deceiving
Neither of us wanna be alone;
You're coming home"

The songs on his b-sides live cd sounds like the view from my window.

I've been sleeping longer, but tonight I am going to a bar to root for the astros with my friends. I better get going...
Comments:
Houston isn't doing very well! :(
 
Nope, looks like one loss... the second should be starting soon I guess!
 
Post a Comment

Home