n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Monday, December 26, 2005

does your family

feed you this kind of thing for Christmas?

cabbage


















Or, does your cousin send your family this type of email message?
We are thankful for the blessings that each of you have brought into our lives. We are also thankful for our salvation and for Jesus coming to this world as a baby, knowing that He would ultimately die and take all of our sin upon Himself. He conquered death for us and offers the gift of eternal life. If you have accepted this gift of salvation, we rejoice with you! If not, we pray that you will come to know God as your personal Savior and accept His free gift of eternal life.
By the way, there is a five dollar + blog publication for the best response to above message. As part of this assignment, you must assume the following about your "narrator": she and most of her family are profoundly Not Christian (which is not the same as Anti-Christian or Anti-Christ) and lean much closer to the following: Buddhism, Taoism, Agnosticism, Paganism, It's-My-Own-Business-ism. Not to mention, she's very sarcastic at times, and doesn't appreciate judgment.

Here's me and sister, waiting on your response.

I will try some more Christmas thoughts later, but might not get to it because I'm spending the afternoon scraping and cleaning skylights, and then might hop in a car and drive to Portland to top it off.

Oh, I better mention this so my mum doesn't kill me: the above purple food was Not So Bad, and besides, it was accompanied with sushi, enchiladas, salad, alcohol and three types of pies... all of which rank in my top ten of favorite foods.




Comments:
that's what it looks like if you don't except jesus as yer savior. you get yer teeth kicked in and thrown into a pot with hair from a witch that resembles pickled cabbage. cause, she be goin to hell too. i, have excepted jesus as my personal savior and all my teeth are in tact.
 
you're right. my new nightly prayer:

"jaysus. you've entered mah hart. won't you ficks mah teeth now and never a-gain let mah ma gives us pickled cabbage? if ah except you, then surelee you can except me and help me be a little more in tact."

by the way, so faaaaaaar, you're looking five bucks richer, but since you owe me three for an el bet... TWO BUCKS richer!

here's to a New Year with Jaysus nahr our hartses.
 
oh yeah, well, i could use the two bucks, just keep in my when-i-get-back-to-chicago-in-how-ever-many-months-it-will-take-me fund.
p.s. i'm starting a blog cause of when you cornered me at leah's house.
 
yay me! That's what happens, apparently, when I get a little drunk and start bullying people into writing more publicly. Raaaaahr, be afraid, be very...

...and of course, I remember "asking" you why you didn't have a blog, but being and all that I fell asleep on the subway going home that night, I may very well have been belligerant, which is apparently my forte these days.

but i feel that I can be as belligerant as I want with someone who broke a friend's wrists, for heavens-to-Betsy sakes!

hugses, dear, and i'll link to you soon...
 
Post a Comment

Home