n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

politics


Bush to Congress: nyah-nyah, I can start a war if I want to.
Congress to Bush: yes you can.
Bush to Congress: nyah-nyah, I can say the war is going well if I want to.
Congress to Bush: yes you can.
Bush to Congress: nyah-nyah, I can cover up the fact that I lied about the pretexts under which we went to war.
Congress to Bush: yes you can.
Bush to Congress: nyah-nyah, I can continue the war if I want to.
Congress to Bush: yes you can.
Bush to Congress: nyah-nyah, I can spend lots and lots of money on the war and keep going without any kind of sound concept of what is really going on over there.
Congress to Bush: yes you can.
Bush to Congress: nyah-nyah, I can destroy all ability for this country to use diplomacy and comprimise on the international front.
Congress to Bush: ha-ha, you mispelled compromise.
Bush to Congress: nyah-nyah, this war is going great!
Congress to Bush: um, we've heard from our constituents and they're feeling a little worried.
Bush to Congress: nyah-nyah, I don't care.
Congress to Bush: we're a little worried here.
Bush to Congress: nyah-nyah, it's "terror" and "safe havens for terror" and "nu-q-ler terror" and "non-democratic terror" and "rights and priviledge to avoid terror" and did I say "terror" that we're talking about here.
Congress to Bush: oooooooooooo, we don't like terror.
Bush to Congress: nyah-nyah, I can continue a war if I want to.
Congress to Bush: um, the votes are showing that our constituents are a little tired of terror talk.
Bush to Congress: BOO!
Congress to Bush: AAH!
Bush to Congress: nyah-nyah, I can escalate augment this war if I want to.
Congress to Bush: no you can't.
Bush to Congress: nyah-nyah, yes I can.
Congress to Bush: no you can't.
Bush to Congress: nyah-nyah, yes I can.
Congress to Bush: we have some power too, you know (pouty sulk).
Bush to Congress: nyah-nyah, try it, you terrorist swines.
Congress to Bush: maybe we will, we have the purse strings.
Bush to Congress: nyah-nyah, if you do that you hate our soldiers and want them to die a horrible and terror-filled death.
Congress to Bush: we love our soldiers.
Bush to Congress: nyah-nyah, you want to do them, don't you?
Congress to Bush: we don't like you.
Bush to Congress: nyah-nyah, I can continue a war if I want to.
Congress to Bush: don't make us get the hose.
Bush to Congress: Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You, But What You Can Do For Me Your Country.
Congress to Bush: nyah-nyah, we're going to give you a wedgey.

Politics: So very very complicated and complex and full of complications.
Comments:Post a Comment

Home