n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Thursday, August 21, 2008

cellphone and postcards

I finally figured out how to get the pics off my phone - they'd grown so numerous, or at least too weighty in KB to store any longer; I haven't been able to take new phone pics for a few months now. It turned out to be remarkably easy to get them off... go figure that it would take me three years to figure it out... and here are some of my favorites

(I know there are too many pics of myself, but the good digi-camera takes crappy pics of me - exacting a look greater/equal to my actual weight - whereas the phone camera takes flattering pics for when I need to feel flattered, which is frequent when it comes to appearance. Probably the quality difference between the two cameras comes from the bright flash and the way the phone lens really bends things? Anyhow, if you think I'm self-interested by posting three phone self-pics [as my sister will, and will inevitably comment on, regardless of whether she's in Scotland with a crashed hard-drive, little ability/time to check the net, etc], then all I can say is I'm really glad I didn't post the other fifty):


Phone pics
Phone pics
Phone pics
Phone pics
Phone pics
Phone pics
Phone pics
Phone pics
Phone pics
Phone pics
Phone pics
Phone pics
Phone pics
Phone pics

*

Also, I got more postcards. It's like getting presents every day, which as you might understand, I really enjoy. Not just enjoy, it makes me gloat and bask. It makes me grin and wiggle. It makes me want to rub it in to others who aren't so lucky. It makes me a better, gentler, kinder person with joy in my heart and speeding, healthy chemicals + neurons in my brain vicinity.

Day 13, Postcard 10

Postcard Project
Postcard Project
Day 13, Postcard 11

Postcard Project
Postcard Project
Day 14, Postcard 12

Postcard Project
Postcard Project
*

Peace to you all, and cross your fingers - all 21 of them - for me because I got a job interview. It's not for teaching, but it could be really good. It happens next weeks sometime, so I'll be biting my nails 'til then.

Oh, and the plums are nearly ripe, I ate an apple off our tree, and the blackberries along the ocean are sweet as can be.

Labels:

Comments:Post a Comment

Home