n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Friday, May 22, 2009

on the road

Tomorrow I set out to Portland, rideshare in tow (that ought to be interesting - the one definite sounds like a nice guy). I'm taking my camera and plan on really using it for the first time, wandering around, snapping snappies, which might be better accomplished since I'm leaving the poor puppers to sulk and wallow in his left-behindness. And I'm seeing a friend (ex) I haven't seen in three years, a time that includes her getting married, finishing a PhD, having a child, and moving to another country. And for me, quite a bit as well. Eeeesh. Portland always feels a little weird for me, so let's see if it can wooo me with its warm spring, rhodie bliss, and old friends.
Comments:Post a Comment

Home