n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Monday, January 25, 2010

No, I'm not sure why


HedgiraffehogFor some reason, I'm just doing this little creatures prosthetic project. No, it doesn't really make sense and I suspect I will lose interest and return to the spider project soon, as well as writing, I hope.

P.S. Still exercising... despite the mental setbacks induced by a wildly insane and lying scale that made me think I was really rockin' the bod when I was really only just doing better. Sigh. But 10/12 for this month, no misses.

P.P.S. Planning on starting a "Writing Prompt a Week" blog with NM and others I can connive into joining. The rules will be: everyone participating provides a sweet writing prompt in rotation, then each writer'll be responsible for finishing a response to the prompt by the end of the week. Whether you post your response on the blog, email it to the writing group, or instead post a quote is up to each writer, but some form of evidential nod of the head is imperative.

P.P.P.S. I need someone to start giving me novel deadlines please. I'm such a sucker for deadlines, it's pathetic.



Comments:
writing prompt a week... how does that work?
 
Hi-- I want in on the writing prompt blog-- details, please!!
--Anne Girl
 
Excellent, I will note you both down. I think it won't be too complex... I'll just set up another blog this weekend and invite whomever is interested to join as administrators. Then we'll just have a schedule, like... by Sunday every week, a new prompt goes up... and by Saturday every week, everyone will have written something in response to the prompt.

DAMN, CAt just climbed into my arms (yes, arms not lap)... so must go.
 
Post a Comment

Home