n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Monday, October 04, 2010

Day 19 (yesterday)

I need a boxing coach. Or a yoga guru to kick my ass. Is that what yoga gurus do? I write and dislike, write, like and then dislike. Not feeling the thread here. Language is crap, story is over-dramatic, dialogue is drab, blah blah blah... probably just need a new routine. Can someone come over here and roll me and Herald out of bed at 6 and make us retire at 10 please? I wish I were more disciplined. Habitual discipline, not forced disciplined. Anyhow.
Railmatt explained it to him: “along the Mangyeong, it smelled like fecus in some places, like humans had done some biological things."

Labels:

Comments:Post a Comment

Home