n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Monday, September 26, 2011

Sweet JS


She says it's not sweetness but the necessity of seeing my work out there. I asked her if she would be a reader for me... I'm kinda hunting for a writing group because this solitario stuff ain't working well for me. So, looking for a local group that includes MH, and looking for a less local few that includes JS... maybe the other writathon crew, who knows?

But she put a piece of my work up at Necessary Fiction, where she is currently the writer in residence. The other work she's been putting up has been great, so you should go back and read it all! (I have my favorites: the list of allergies, the essay on comic books, and the list of things to do when lonely) I would say this is an odd piece of mine, part of something that's ongoing and one of the many pieces I'm allowing myself to multitask work on.

Feeling pretty pleased.
Comments:Post a Comment

Home