n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Thursday, September 15, 2005

pics



la-la-la-la-Lola....
Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us















Sharibel, Me, Norma
Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us





















Comments:
Hey My dearling Anne-girl--

after your question: on whether this was the particular incarnation of her smile when she barged into my room, I spent some time studying the photo. and I've decided that no, this isn't exactly that smile... that smile wasn't quite as open as this one. This smile is, I think, because I kept insisting on getting closer to take her picture when she wanted an official portrait. And so this is sorta her "you're crazier than I previously realized" smile, which I actually got quite a bit... you can probably see why I might have aspired to that particular smile. She is a cutie, ain't she?!

As for the bu-T's, yes, I do so love them. Funny how I used to be only a mouth-person. And now I'm an ass-person. Maybe because I'm worried about whether I've lost mine. It's certainly smaller... but I occasionally spend some time assessing its potential before leaving the house - maybe because I know how much fun it is to love an ass in front of me. Yes.
 
Post a Comment

Home