n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

history card


This history for letterpress card wasn't actually done using letterpress. Instead it was color-printed from Kinko's, which took 1.5 hours to get and was messed-up in the end because they printed differently on my nicey paper than they did on their black-white proofing paper. Anyhow, I made this in Adobe Illustrator, which I had to learn rapid-fast in order to do this project. A fellow named Alex, who works in our department, gave me a 5-minute tutorial, very nice! And so, I was pleased with myself at the result, since it's my first go at "graphic design" on Illustrator.


Comments:Post a Comment

Home