n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

it's official, the man is truly a dodohead


"I hear the voices*, and I read the front page*, and I know the speculation*. But I'm the decider* and I decide what's best*."

Historical Revisionism, in order of * placement:

*The voices? What voices would those be, Monsieur Bush? Swallow the round things in the white cup! Swallow them! Come on, am I going to have to rub your throat?

*heh. I knew it took him all day to do something. One page sounds about right.

*That you ate your mommy's other fetuses when you were still in the womb? ruff!

*Did he say this with an Arnold Schwarzenegger accent? That would be sooooo cool.

*Try it on your kids, boy. Who are you to decide what's best if all you can do is read the front page. Go eat babies and leave the ethics/strategy to those who take their pills.
Comments:Post a Comment

Home