n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

a how-to guide...


Remember when I said we had to do an "instruction manual" for my letterpress class? Well, er's gotten on me (in a great story-critiquing email) about posting the results. The note of letterpressing abandonment in her voice had me fleeing to my camera to record the final results of my recent enslavement. I had fun with this one. heh-heh.








Comments:Post a Comment

Home