n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

bears? did you say bears?

All handprints or feet not of the distinctively "other than human" caste are my own... just for perspective. And neither my hands nor feet are tiny. Nope, no siree. I used to trip on them alot, the feet not the hands, because they're pretty longish.


That was the small one. This one below shows what must've been a mother with a cub.


Below is the print of a bear I hope to never meet personally. I think his name is Alfred. He's Italian. An Italian Kodiak Bear. He has a tattoo on his shoulder that says, "I ate my mom."


Translating the difficult jargon of the Alaskan n/Native, these prints are, technically speaking, "pointing the right direction." ("m'megafuckinglad they aint headin my way.")

Comments:Post a Comment

Home