n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Friday, February 22, 2008

ok go, let's go, ok




thanks to g for the link.

*

I just spent three hours chatting with a friend in a coffee shop. She's someone I've told myself firmly not to flirt with, but always do (poorly). Ah friendship. Time to find a treadmill... dancing... must flirt only with strangers.

*

Oh, and speaking of weird roommates, yesterday cb said to me: "It was strange that you were up at 6:30 this morning!"

And I said, "Huh? I wasn't up at 6:30 this morning. What are you talking about?"

And she said, "Yeah, actually you walked into the bathroom as I was getting out of the shower stark naked, and I said 'Um, hello? I'm in here,' and you said 'Oh, I'm sorry,' turned around and walked back out."

And then I said, "Haha, funny joke. You're joking, right?"

And she said, "Uh, no, I'm not joking."

(I haven't been caught sleep-walking for ten years. I didn't do anything like that to you, c2, did I?)

Perhaps I am the weird roommate. Ahem. But I have no remembrance of walking in on my naked new roommate.
Comments:Post a Comment

Home