n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Monday, March 10, 2008

as much as I hate to

quote the bible, this is the deal. But first, I'll point out that a same-ish story has existed in other mythologies as well.
1 Kings Chapter: 3

16. Then came there two women, that were harlots, unto the king, and stood before...

[etc, etc]

19. ...this woman's child died in the night; because she overlaid...

20. ...at midnight, and took my son from beside me, while thine handmaid slept, and laid it in her bosom, and laid her dead child in my bosom.

[etc, etc]

25. And the king said, Divide the living child in two, and give half to the one, and half to...

26. Then spake the woman whose the living child was unto the king, for her bowels yearned [...], and she said, O my lord, give her the living child, and in no wise slay it. But the other said, Let it be neither mine nor thine, but divide...
And always, because it was, shook by fear the ones [...] leaned beneath the humble name that gathered: divide, sword, daughter split, political parties who fall sideways at any length, [etc, etc], love that needn't mean much lasting at all, or art or art or artlike traveling a dying fallen, burning clever or throwheart longer than air
[this, or something like this, wants to be inhaled] so.don't.try.harder.like.asmartass.to.be.smarter.as.art.so.try.ass.don't.hard.please, fuck simplicity: answers from the feet of begging maidens. neither were nor weren't women, just for the record, but both perhaps harlots from the start.

I've always spent my evenings just before that moment falling asleep, my own hard or slippern quiet, imagining a world more bizarre and willing to adopt measures, maybe me. Usually the abduction involves green echinoderm aliens, and I prefer it if A] they are furry as well as round, B] they have no mean-bones despite whatever 'conflict' might befall their lives; perhaps they are viscous paintball fiendish, spewing their dire spiteful benevolence occasionally horrific but so-temporary in venom, but always they are fur/ry; C] I am their hero, perhaps for no reason whatsoever.

harlots creating from the body who had die from the body as well, so what next? // dancing feel something oh but the slant of your voice against me when you know we're both caught break underneath // know but can you find the new sentence next, and then don't ask for an herb to get you through // or split

When Joseph Smith and G.W.B. combine. / I am a follower of resource and whatever someone else has designed. \\ Each day is only enough on summer solstice, except when the handmaid overlaid [...] and words do not matter, language is form, form is united, honestly is cliche, e tu che, u you se, that c - lich - e.

No.
Death and its potential is more than a law. | everywhere // harlots from the body aspect // we try to look to but we end up within landscape split, eventually mediocre under our fault.

*

I'm not religious, and none of our politicians are worth the attention, but it's not just curiosity that (for a change) motivates me; I've always taken as given the idea that everything will change in my lifetime, but really, I've started wondering if it's even possible for humanity to surprise itself along the way.

yeah, so, in-class essays and especially important intrigues. irritation that i can build better circuitry than lowhangs, but persist in achieving very little but talk to myself in public spaces. i'm so fed up with myself these days. and my choice to not veer away.
Comments:Post a Comment

Home