n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Thursday, March 06, 2008

not quite, nor ever, spring (+ personals ads)


blurrrrrrrrI've decided that I need a new goal. A tangible one. So, my recent daydreams: a dog - catching a ball under a grey sky; a kayak - holding me even upside down in crosscurrents; a cover band - playing all the songs I didn't even know matched; a mime - rendering my life into 3-dramatized- dimension; a pirate ship - abducting me, but then tossing me into a sperm whale's gullet for fun, where I last for three months before being regurgitated on another planet that I have to mathematically reconcile; a lunar eclipse - giving a new excuse for playing footsies with tubby quintuplets.

i.e.
tangible daydreams, tangible futures, ones with a messianic approaches to bilingualism, doubled bodies, polydactylism of the mindspace, discipline without ornery disposition, ordinary dispossession, or disappropriationalized olfactory dissonance (the ones discussed when I wasn't obstinate about disillusioned oligarchical orchids organized orthodontally by dyspeptic dilly-dalliers on their tangy furoin).

okay, a funny story. no, I mean funny. um, I put a personals ad out there on el internet, which I've done only once before, but it freaked me out the last time so very badly that I didn't return to the internet for two weeks. oh yes, something about this nonbody space and never letting it intersect with realtime. also, if you don't know the body or body language or even a person's walk, how are you supposed to go on a date? but ok, bored and disconnected right around now, I went ahead and posted a personals ad, 'poetically' mentioning that I'm a) only interested in a date, and b) moving in under six months. then prepared slowly for a response or at the most two.

As opposed to fifteen in two days.

I guess it helped that I didn't attach my photograph, physical description or physical 'requirements'?

beginning teeth projectoh woeful woeful freakout. After about five new emails, I figured that getting nineteen cats and letting them lick the freckles off my face on a regular basis wouldn't be that bad. If out of hunger, they eat me when I die, what's the big deal really?
you riding clean
but ya gas tank is on E
be stepping out, ain't no decent shoes on ya feet
Comments:Post a Comment

Home