n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Friday, August 22, 2008


This shit is just sad. Herald disapproves (not that La China saved Romulus, but that La China's upsetted by all that attention, not eating, and that the human baby had to be saved in the first place). Herald thinks everybody needs their ears fluffed.

But... Herald, ah Herald.... Monsieur H spent today, while I was innocently folding laundry for our sustenance, chewing on an old 1996 Russian-voyage photo album of mine. We still think Herald is cute, but we're going about some serious doggy-proofing tomorrow.

And Biden. Hmmm. Obama, you have already won my greatbig muscular strutting heart. Just don't ever, ever cheat on Michelle or turn into a mindless wimpoli, and we'll be cool. (I think I was secretly hoping Clinton would backpedal enough to earn my heart and the vp nom as well. She stuffed both her feet in "it" during the primaries, but I still sorta admired her.) [either that, or some renegade Che figure, but I understand the older white guy obligation, and Biden's pretty cool as far as that goes.]

McCain, I hex you. I hex you bad.
Comments:Post a Comment

Home