n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Garden 6-29-10


Garden
Potatoes are doing well... as is the salad mix...

Garden
My garlic is almost ready to harvest I think...

Garden
I'm trying out two different kinds of cabbage this year:

Garden

Garden
A little bit o' basil. I should have enough to make pesto galore this year!

Garden
And just look at those peas...

Garden

Oh, and my new hippie gate... finished:

Garden

Garden

Garden
Comments:
i love the bundles of sticks. and the masses of ferns.
 
thanks... I'll have to hunt out those ferns - I do have a few in there and we agree to occasionally let each other be, but every now and then they invade the beds and get snipped back. But they certainly are around!
 
Post a Comment

Home