n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Thursday, April 21, 2011

stupid dreams, what do you know

Ever since we walked past each other with awkward hellos at the REI sale, I've been having dreams of EC. Not naughty ones, thankfully, but dreams in which we are friends, or becoming friends. Last night, I dreamt we met at a mutual friend's house where EC popped by to say hello. When she saw me hanging out with the group of friends she took off running, but I sent Herald out to round her back up. Once inside, it was awkward but got less so over time. And I was so damn happy in the dream, that we were friends. Sometimes it's hard to acknowledge that the one thing I wanted more than anything was something either I, or she, or the rough painful scour of it all prevented. Sigh.

I miss Ellen, Jess, and Louie. I could use a cuddle with them, I think.
Comments:
Hey you. I'm sending you the biggest hug. It will have to make its way across the atlantic and then board a train to the west coast, but hopefully it gets there. in good news, a little something something was put in the mail for you on tuesday. it should get there early next week. miss you a whole bunch.
 
Oh, Ms. Jess, you are in danger of turning me into a trainyard hobo... waiting wraithlike and impatient near the tracks for the moment when my hug is to arrive.

I shall instead haunt the mailbox, you sweet thing.
 
Nice Blog! Very interesting content! :)

- www.lhaish.blogspot.com
 
Hi sending you a hug! I think we all have times where we think and dream about someone who was special in our lives. I hope you get a chance to be friends or you get a better "EC", not saying that something was wrong with EC, but that is what my friends say to me and it makes me laugh and for a moment forget about the guy.
 
Lucid Dreamerino--

Thanks! Years of rambling... heh.

Dr Kay--

Online hugs are a new phenomena for me... not as smooshie as the in-person ones, but nice. :) Here's to a Better EC...

Truthfully, it's a little embarrassing that I still miss someone from so darn long ago. But I'm a firm believer that each person gets their own place inside you, and nobody else gets to fill that place. sigh.
 
Post a Comment

Home