n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I just saw one of these


spotted owlOn my hike with Herald. She was beaUUUUUUtiful.

I got pretty close and we watched each other for awhile. Her eyes were really startling... so when I got home, I looked her up. She is a spotted owl, and she lives near my house, back behind it on a trail I regularly visit. Hopefully she will decide it is a great place, and stick around.

I have to say, it made me feel instantly good to see her. She flew like she had no obligation to make flying look complex.





Comments:Post a Comment

Home