n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 5

He might quietly tell me what he's reading, and I might note back that I never read fiction, only nonfiction: don't want to waste my time reading made-up stories when there are so many real ones out there to learn from. He might smile and shake his head, and I will wait for him to explain to me or argue, but he never does, only smiles like that and continues to read his books of poetry and novels.

Labels:

Comments:Post a Comment

Home