n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Friday, October 14, 2011

the perfect man


I went to dinner with my dad this week (after he bought me a sweeeeet hiking backpack for my birthday).

During dinner, I forgot how the conversation got there, he said "If I have one flaw, one great flaw you could say.... it's that I cannot abide tyranny."

As is frequently the way between me and my father, I nearly shot pho out of my nostrils when he said this.

I replied, "Oh, Dad, you have a great many great flaws, I could point them out if you wish, but it sounds like you're actually bragging about that one."

He smiled sheepishly.
Comments:Post a Comment

Home