n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

the least romantic halloween ever

no costume, no jack-o-lantern (for the first time ever in my life), no party, no trick or treaters, no events... only a pile of cabbage rolls I made to get rid of some of the masses that are still chugging away in my garden

Actually what I did was teach an evening class, which I let out early so they could go have fun while I went to the Y and worked out. By the way, I'm discovering that a dive class will probably be out of the realm of possibilities for December... my back has been in self-destruct mode and when I went to do laps the last time, I got these massive nerve tweaks that stopped me in my tracks. I had to doggy-paddle to the side and leave after about six or seven laps. Ridiculous. But I'm slowing it down, and still working out... maybe I can't dive, but I sure as shit am going to snorkel.

Anyhow, it was quiet at the Y at nine on Halloween night, and I listened to Nortec Collective, which I pretty much love. And then all night long, I kept waking up with this song running through my mind and dreams of worlds with banned babies and floating cameras.


Maybe I'll carve my pumpkin this weekend?
Comments:
Bez, I dig this song... Just sayin. :')
 
Post a Comment

Home