n. infantile pattern of suckle-swallow movement in which the tongue is placed between incisor teeth or between alveolar ridges during initial stage of swallowing (if persistent can lead to various dental abnormalities) v. [content removed due to Bush campaign to clean up the internet] n. act of nyah-nyah v. pursuing with relentless abandon the need to masticate and thrust the world into every bodily incarnation in order to transform it, via the act of salivation, into nutritive agency

Saturday, September 27, 2008

when I came home from prison,

it made me sad.

Debates
We need flexibility in a president, after all I went there once, and what you don't understand is: This is a different situation! An existential situation, an existential position, an existential nuclear possibility. I know the difference between a tactic and a strategy, and what our friend doesn't understand is what flexibility in a president is needed.

Debates
What he doesn't understand is, we need, the difference between strategy and tactics is his naivete, what he doesn't understand is pride, Iraq, (Afghanistan?), is we will lose if we come home, is I wear a bracelet. I wear a bracelet! Existential problem. Cut programs right now with bad guys.

Debates
One doesn't want to undo the fragile sacrifice we've made by understanding it, by this is a different situation. What young Senator doesn't seem to grasp is when I came home from prison, I am a mavarick, and someone special next week is a maverick, as you will find, maverick, maverick, maverick alone, Reagan and Kissenger, what you don't understand, stand alone, didn't ever coincide with, what!

Debates
This is a different existential situation: I'm not sure what you mean by Afghanistan. Safe havens, what our senator doesn't seem to understand is that I was there, and how dare we threaten, how dare we venture towards violence. This is not very like us! Pakistan?

Debates
Really, Pakistan?! Existential, Flexible... Naivete.

Debates
This is a fragile different naivete, Senator doesn't understand, flexibility in a president, my years, my many many years, my hero Reagan, my true experience, at the record, so much I really don't believe this man is ready: Afghanistan, Cold Russia, Pakistan? Wounds of war, Dear Adversaries: there are advantages to actual experience; this is a different situation. What you don't seem to understand... fragile sacrifice that we made... different situation...

I went there once.

[ps. I think BBC was rather off in their reporting this time around, saying McCain 'won' the debate on points. McCain only twice that I noticed actually spoke outside of cliche or generalism. He didn't take any notes as Obama spoke, which made it seem like he could really give a crap what Obama was saying, and it seemed that as a result, McCain always latched onto the superficial character of whatever argument was presented, rarely addressing the issue directly. I'm tired of platitudes, and was thrilled by how cogent and precise Obama was, but however it may be, the unfortunate side to intelligent speech is lack of soundbite.]

[pss. Is it just me, or does the world seem a bit scarier and crazier than normal? Thank-god for family, music and books.]
Comments:Post a Comment

Home